Projects about privacy, security, and biometric technologies.
Upcoming: October -> London
- MegaPixels at Glass Room London. Curated by Tactical Tech and presented by Mozilla. A new project about facial recognition databases.
Product launches, exhibitions, and events
New product launches, exhibitions, and events. Announcements are bi-monthly at most (probably bi-annual). Email is never shared with any 3rd party. Data transmitted over https.
Selected Recent Projects
- May - Aug 2017. Infrared facial recognition system for Ai Weiwei at Park Ave Armory.
- EuroNet: Custom dataset + vizualizations w/ Constant Dullaart commissioned for the V&A Museum 4017 Enacted exhibition
- Aug 11-13. Hannover, Germany. Discussion on new capabilities in computer vision at http://fuchsbau-festival.de
- June 21, 2017. Ljubljana, Slovenia. Aksioma. Exhibition for Think Privacy collection.
- Metalogue with Christian Marazzi on computer vision for Belligerent Eyes
- June 10. Lithuania. TEDxVilnius. From 1 to 100 Pixels https://youtu.be/bfhcco9gS30
- June 24. Berlin. TINCON. Computer Vison and Biometric Identities. Talk + Workshop.
- May 30. Berlin. Deutsches Spionagemuseum. Presentation on capabilities of facial recognition.
- May 22-24. Copenhagen. Uncertain Image Workshop. University of Copenhagen.
- April. Stuttgart. SkyLift awarded web residency at Akademie Schloss Solitude and ZKM
- April 28. London. From 1 to 100 Pixels presentation and Think Privacy presented at V&A: Friday late. Photos: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTb-qPXDMKY/, https://www.instagram.com/p/BTcjOTrhZ0p/
Press and Interviews
- Jan 4, 2017. HyperFace false-face camouflage on The Guardian