- May 4th, 2016: Presentation at re:publica about computer vision, camouflage, and surveillance.
- April - May, 2016: CV Dazzle and Stealth Wear on exhibit at extra fantômes April 7 to July 31, 2016
- March - June, 2016. Developing computer vision toolkit for the artist Trevor Paglen
- March 2016 Think Privacy on display Hong Kong Arts Centre
- March 2016 Think Privacy launched at the New Museum Store in NYC
- February 2016: CV Dazzle on exhibition at Contemporary Art and Drone Warfare at the Kemper Art Museum in St. Louis
- November 2105: Surveillance Trend Report presentation at the European Commission’s Annual Security Symposium in Brussels
- November 2105: Computational Camouflage presentation at NODE Forum in Frankfurt